The tax safeguarding of a complex situation, an assessment, a tax audit, or an appeal procedure can present you with challenges. Securing a situation through an expert opinion or a tax ruling or an experienced representative of interests before the authorities can prevent surprises.
- Preparation and filing of tax rulings
- Expert opinions and second opinions
- Information requests and tax audits of tax authorities
- Review of tax assessments and drafting of objections
- Exchange of information with other countries